1. Govt Degree College Manikpur, Chitrakoot established on 7th July 2006 ensure quality education at graduation level.
2. The powers lie in the Principal and he guides the subordinates to perform their duties, related to-
(i) Admission – According to Govt. rule and University guidelines starts from July 1 to July 20.
(ii) Teaching – According to UGC norms of teacher taught ratio and time table with teaching plan subject wise.
(iii) Non Teaching / Extra Curricular Activities – Various programmes organized by Departmental Council viz- Essay, Poster, Slogan, G.K., Mehandi, Rangoli, Solo Acting, Short Play and Annual cultural functions along with Annual sports meet.
(iv) Examination – Annual examination conducted by affiliated university B.U. Jhansi commence in March first week and ends in May.
(3) The decision making process takes place according to norms as laid down in the Govt. order time to time.
(4) The college is abide by U.P. State Govt. norms to discharge its functions.
(5) The councils and committees are already in function and available on college website.
(6) Directory of officers and subordinates-
(i) Dr. Durgesh Kumar Shukla – Principal – 9415131787
(ii) Sri Jay Prakash Singh – Asst. Prof. – 9451517126
(iii) Sri Rishi Pratap Singh – Asst. Prof. – 9453370836
(iv) Dr. Neeraj Kumar Parashari – Asst. Prof. - 9452032827
(v) Dr. Pramod Kumar – Asst. Prof. – 9838500258
(vi) Dr. Hemant Kumar Baghel – Asst. Prof. – 8931855754
(vii) Dr. Dheerendra Singh – Asst. Prof. – 9935147353
(viii) Dr. Kirti Shukla – Asst. Prof. – 9936168960
(ix) Dr. Brajesh Srivastava – Asst. Prof. – 9455688319
(x) Dr. Kunwar Pal Singh – Asst. Prof. – 9532332248
(xi) Smt. Meenakshi Rathour – Asst. Prof. – 9837444446
(xii) Sri Shambhu Nath Mishra – Senior Clerk – 9450370656
(7) Monthly remuneration of the officer and teaching staff in drawn as per UGC pay scale while non teaching staff get their salary as per U.P. state Govt. rules.
(8) The financial assistance by the Govt. is distributed under the following items-
(i) Salaries of teaching and non teaching staff.
(v) Computer and Computer Maintenance
(vi) Post Matric Scholarship
(9) Public information officer – Sri Rishi Pratap Singh – Asst. Prof. – 9453370836
Declaration – Every officer and employee are abide by the above mentioned duties and functions.